Student Visa extension

Extending student visa:

This post is very useful to the guys who are going to extend their student visa which comes under tier 4. This is applicable to international students who are residing in United Kingdom and studying their courses in well recognised sponsor college. If you have cleared all the necessary modules in your master degree then you can apply for post study work which allows them to stay for another two years. Tier 1 (PSW) allows them to work as a full time. Basically this one is to allow them to search and apply for the job and to start their career.

Let me come to the point, for extending your stay as a student you have to maintain a fund of £1200 in your account at least for 28 days before you apply. If you have not completed the current course and extending your visa then your college or university will be your sponsor. You need UCAS number and you can get it through your college.

You need to send your passport and visa details to get this number. Once you have all these documents, apply as soon as possible and do not delay because if you missed the right time then you will not be able to stay and extend under any category. Most important thing is that you need to plan before you act.


  1. Are you sure the maintenance fund is 1200GBP for 28 days not 3 months?

  2. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks

    very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a

    fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have

    learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon.Thanks you.

    Uk Dissertation Help

  3. Surprised by the cost of the program. Students should benefit a little more from the services schools offer.